Not Long Left
No Time To Love, No Time To Think - Poem by Not Long Left
Distanced by dreams,
of yesteryears life,
Days come and go,
like a waves short life.
Hours slip through thoughts,
As sand slips through fingers.
I wish the world would slow.
Time to think and plan for tommorow.
As eyes succumb to the weight of the night,
Morning emerges with it's sharp light.
Days drift into new days,
each one a stage of plays.
There is no time to look and to love,
Faces flash by with eyes to the ground,
I am not hereI make no sound.
Comments about No Time To Love, No Time To Think by Not Long Left
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl