Lost - Poem by Selina Gurgacz
In a dark world.
no lights to turn on.
inside a maze that seems never-ending.
always turning and finding a dead end.
inside the fortress of my mind.
i call out for help,
but the only answer,
is an echo,
of my own voice.
and not being found,
by someone who actually cares.
but if they did,
i wouldn't be here,
and i wouldn't be,
Comments about Lost by Selina Gurgacz
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl