Lost - Poem by Miranda Fenton
I cryed a tear you walked away,
I lost you forever on that dreadful day,
She was your fate, I guess you just couldent
My dear boy why did you leave,
You made me lose everything,
evrything you made me beleave.
Oh my dear Zack,
I wanted you back,
But to tell you I need courage,
And that is what I lack.
Comments about Lost by Miranda Fenton
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl