Lost Can Mend? - Poem by Delilah Miller
After it’s all over,
and I have lost;
did not end up with the item I treasured
or the boy I wanted the most,
My life goes on.
I hear the birds and I wake to their songs?
And people are anywhere I walk along.
Did I hurt my chances?
Wasn’t it the end?
Did I miss his comment, or the not-so-subtle glances?
Or could it be that lost can mend?
Comments about Lost Can Mend? by Delilah Miller
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl