Lost In You - Poem by Suraj Samtani
Lost in your silence's loud beats,
I celebrate your many acheived feats.
Lost in the smile of your heart,
I yearn for your body-filled art.
Lost in the sound of your name,
I wonder when you will feel the same.
Lost in your fond friendly friendship,
I begin to fixate our courtship.
Lost in your unconditional trust,
I save your bubble from every bust.
Lost in your intimate closeness,
I worship your pure holiness.
Lost in your soul's spiritual presence,
I marvel in your every ounce's essence.
Lost in your everlasting love,
I fly with your spirit's every dove.
Lost in you I am wherever,
I vow to be lost forever.
Comments about Lost In You by Suraj Samtani
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl