Love - Poem by Audrey Heller
How do you know, if you're in love?
How do you know, it's the real thing?
Is it really love you feel, or just another
fling? Sometimes it's very confusing
and perhaps a little amuzing, to find
what you're searching for. Until one
day, when you least expect you meet
someone, with a positive effect, who
opens up that door! Now, there's color
in your cheeks, there's that certain
glow, your heart starts to beat faster,
warm feelings start to grow. This time,
you're really sure, especially the way
you feel. This time, there is no doubt,
for you know, in your heart, it's for real!
Comments about Love by Audrey Heller
Edgar Allan Poe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl