A Broken Heart - Poem by Audrey Heller
How do you mend, a broken
heart? Where do you begin
and where do you start? How
do you face another day? What
do you do and what do you say?
It's never easy, getting back into
the swing, there's no doubt, it will
take it's toll. You have to be strong
and forge ahead, then, things will
start to roll. Just give it plenty of
time, as others have done before.
Then you'll be ready to start again
and open, another door!
Comments about A Broken Heart by Audrey Heller
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl