A Good Man - Poem by Audrey Heller
It's great to have a man around the
house. And better still, if he happens
to be your spouse. There may be
times, when you'll not see eye to eye.
But even then, what would life be,
without that special guy? At times
we get into a snit, when they don't
do the many things, we ask them to
do. We all know for a fact, when they
have time, they'll do anything for you.
No matter how you look at it, consider
yourself lucky, if you've found a good
man. As we all know, good men are
hard to find. So don't complain and I'll
do the same, as we could have wound
up, with the other kind!
Comments about A Good Man by Audrey Heller
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl