Love - Poem by Brittney Heck
Love is a choice of conscious minds,
a recognition of emotion
and a longing to find,
this deeper meaning
revealed in time.
Love gives us
nothing and leaves
yet somehow defined.
Love equals illusion and purpose in life,
and though it's a choice of conscious minds,
it's the chains we wear
and the ties that bind.
Comments about Love by Brittney Heck
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl