Love - Poem by Emma Atkinson
I am fire, indiscriminate, intense,
Light both blinding and immense.
My flames lick over pain, healing,
My thoughts the embers
That kindled life with meaning,
And my existence remembers.
Nothing is so vast it can be untouched or forgotten,
Nothing, in my eyes, is rotten.
My flames thaw spikes of ire.
I am love.
I am fire.
Comments about Love by Emma Atkinson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl