Love Does Not Reflect - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Because I love you, there is no need that you should.
Because you love me, there is no need that I should.
Rather, the more I love you the less you care.
True love is that I should love you more and more
Even when you are disposed to love less and less.
Love is not a reflector.
Comments about Love Does Not Reflect by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl