Love Ends As Mirage. - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
I had love for her; she never repelled.
It grew into passion as she had fueled.
It turned to addiction with no resistance.
Now I am left high and dry, as she drifted.
I pine; she is fine.
Comments about Love Ends As Mirage. by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl