Marvin Brato Sr
Love Grows - Poem by Marvin Brato Sr
My love is growing
Yes it is slowly blooming
Real man I met and desired
A guy with qualities I admired.
Joy has engulfed my heart
On that day all doubts depart
Rare can I found someone
Daring yet a true gentleman
Always kind and thoughtful
Never boring or boastful.
Best love I wish to obtain
A relationship with no stain
Tomorrow I will closely wacth
An wait for this guy in the batch
Dear heart of mine will find a ways
Leading to the man that i may
Accept as the soulmate for me
Not just anyone I hope he must be.
Comments about Love Grows by Marvin Brato Sr
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl