Love Is Fragile - Poem by timelia tison
And when I'm falling;
Needing to be saved.
You'd kick me to the grave.
Breakdowns is what you crave.
I don't want to be that girl
Who's love by someone else.
I have to control myself.
If you keep on staring
I'll keep on daring.
Is it love?
Is it lust?
When do we stop caring caring?
See, I dont believe in everyone.
Just leave a whisper and I'm fine.
Comments about Love Is Fragile by timelia tison
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda