My Imagination - Poem by Theo Williams
Imagine that there is no heaven
Above us only a sky
Imagine that there is no religion
To create controversy and lies.
Imagine that there are no countries
One sea and only one land
Imagine that there is no war
So everyone stood hand in hand.
Imagine that people lived in peace
No hatred, no murder, no corruption on Earth
Imagine that there is no violence
Only a caring, loving universe.
Imagine that there is no materialism
No need for hunger or greed
Imagine a brotherhood of man
Conducting only caring deeds.
People may consider me a dreamer
But I could dream this dream forever
I hope that people imagine this
And the world would come together.
Comments about My Imagination by Theo Williams
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye