Love Is Precious And Great - Poem by MOHAMMAD SKATI
Love is not anything that
We can buy,
We can sell,
We can hire,
We can trade,
We can play, or
We can abandon anytime,
Anywhere, and everywhere...
It is sublime, great, and wonderful
In its meanings...
It does not look-like anything
That we normally see or we know
Like foods, drinks, or some other stuffs, but
It is always greater, sweeter, purer, and
It is precious in its brilliant meanings and
It is great in its precious sublimity...
It is that pretty candle that
Never runs out of its light...
Nothing can be compared to it
Simply because it can not be compared ever...
It is all true lovers' possession that
They own even
If they disown anything...
If it does not exist, then
The whole world is merely an illusion...
Comments about Love Is Precious And Great by MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl