Love Is Unconditional. - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
I don’t find any man
Loving other than women,
Woman, other than her children,
And children, other than their toys,
Given the meaning of love
That it flows unconditionally.
Comments about Love Is Unconditional. by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda