Love Partners. - Poem by Albert Wong
There‘re many lovable men,
They hate themselves of no love.
Many were bewaring of poverty.
Many poor women got no beloved.
The men look upon sky for love.
They pray to ask who his beloved is.
Truth and false of love is not known.
You won’t be revised when you’re alone.
There’re funniest movie stars.
They got married in secret love.
Most often we don’t need help on love.
Those who said love is prefixed are a liar.
Every body has a Cupid’s arrow.
The Eros helps him get a bow to shoot.
Red maid pulls a sting to tie them up.
She helps tight once for the pre-loved.
Comments about Love Partners. by Albert Wong
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl