C. Michael Miller
Love's Long Journey - Poem by C. Michael Miller
In the night sky, there are the stars,
like dust. A whirlpool of stars
spinning eons into the future.
Through this endless firmament
my heart sails away on a quest for you,
my timeless, star-born lover.
Earth-Song... the green hills of Earth
yearn for your return. For return you shall, as all
Children of the Stars must.
And yet, upon your return, still will I
see the light of the cosmos emanating from
within your eternal eyes...
Yes, so much like the night sky,
your eyes... reflecting the whirlpool of stars,
Comments about Love's Long Journey by C. Michael Miller
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda