C. Michael Miller
Vantage Point - Poem by C. Michael Miller
From my vantage point your beauty flowers.
From my vantage point your belly undulates
as on a gentle ocean.
From my vantage point your breasts absorb my gaze...
they rise and fall... hypnotically alluring.
From my vantage point my hands roam
your curves and valley's...
Tentatively now, as if sipping our favorite cup of tea,
my lips gently caress the pure essence of you.
You respond instinctively as the warm,
delicate taste of you melts
over me, so soothing...
From my vantage point... point...
roses on water...
Comments about Vantage Point by C. Michael Miller
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl