C. Michael Miller
Living Poem - Poem by C. Michael Miller
I can’t figure her out, really.
She’s like a living poem... the
times too numerous to recall when
I've just existed in a daze,
lost in her verse.
Each night, in that mist of time between
dreaming and waking, I lie in her arms,
a happy captive of her sweet ways...
I wonder who she is that can so easily have
me relaxed and aroused at the same time?
Does she read minds... she gently
cradles my heart in her hands,
I am the wink in your eye,
the whisper in your ear.
I am the shiver down your back,
the tremble in your voice.
I am the horizon in your heart,
the prize in your grasp.
I am the beginning of all smiles,
the end of all tears.
Breath to breath,
she holds me closer...
I know now, I know.
Comments about Living Poem by C. Michael Miller
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda