Love: Shamelessness (Radha-38) - Poem by Subrat Pradhan
Am I so shameless.
Who whatever scolds me
I keep smiling all the time
Shrug off everything with a smile
Create laughter in stead of
Handful of tears.
That is why
Am I God?
Is a smile so meaningful?
Would loose their identities.
My shamelessness is my magic wand
The day and night the same
For a living man
compels one to dream
Do not you know yet?
I lose all my forms gradually
And light the whole world
with so many of my characteristics
Comments about Love: Shamelessness (Radha-38) by Subrat Pradhan
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda