Love: The Death Of My Body (Radha-42) - Poem by Subrat Pradhan
Poems keep blossomimg inside me
Every other day
With new and newly meaning
You would not die within me.
The shadow keep conceived
Within the emptyness
Of our body
After the burning of this body.
I would not make you lament
saying, who will die before
To know this also I will not be the God
Why should I advance
To death knowingly.
Comments about Love: The Death Of My Body (Radha-42) by Subrat Pradhan
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl