Love: Truth Is Eternal(Radha-21) - Poem by Subrat Pradhan
Open up, open up
Why do you shrink to narrowness?
Opening up is the life
You become me, I be you
You are not there on the banks
Not even in the body
At the time of leaving the bank.
I am no truth
nor you are
Truth is thy
Who is eternal,
Will be there till eternity
Whatever we play
The sixty four kinds of juxtapositions
All these are destined
Through our deeds.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about Love: Truth Is Eternal(Radha-21) by Subrat Pradhan
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl