Loved...Or Not Loved - Poem by Phats Love
They say love grows with time, i believe it.
Because since i been with you,
i find myself so much more in love with you.
But it also hurts to see that love often
drifts and fades away.
In memory i see laughter and long talks
about everything and anything.
Not a moment goes by that i dont cherish it!
You've been the best thing in my life,
next to the kids!
And every second that ticks,
Sparks another flare of love that i
have for you.
i love you so much more then it discribes
in any dictionary.
And the mere thought of losin you
would be traumatic! ..
Comments about Loved...Or Not Loved by Phats Love
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl