Reggie fambro mcclain III
Loveing It - Poem by Reggie fambro mcclain III
what is it with me?
what is my problem?
im so lonly and have no one that loves me.
i thought they would love me...but all they did was shoot me in the back.
just as i did you... i told you i loved you and made you all these promises...we had intresting conversations and laugh and cried but when things couldnt get any better... i dumped you.. i put you aside like trash
what a b*tch i am for that.
im all alone with no one to hold
i soon found the darkness and it liked me.
we shared good times and it taught me many things
it left me loveing it an thats were i wil be...
Comments about Loveing It by Reggie fambro mcclain III
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl