Reggie fambro mcclain III
Remember - Poem by Reggie fambro mcclain III
The love of my life you come at last.
Only to notice that you where in my past.
Why don’t I remember?
Why didn’t it last?
I can’t remember,
Did I make you mad?
In my life time I meet you once,
Only to remember the other bunch.
You see my love you’re not the one.
So go home and be alone.
Comments about Remember by Reggie fambro mcclain III
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl