Reggie fambro mcclain III
Reggie fambro mcclain III Poems
- The Hate That I Loved I hate that you changed. I hate that ...
- Happy Birthday happy birthday its your speical day. all you ...
- Remember The love of my life you come at last. Only to ...
- The Day You Made Me Cry There are days when I look into your ...
- Control Controlling Abusing, Using That’s all they ever ...
- Dose Heaven Know dose heaven know you belong to me? dose ...
- What I See I see doom ahead my love Soon it’s all dead… I ...
HEllo every one my name is reggie/luwis fambro/mcclain/ III i know long name i speek alittle japanese and a little spanish hehehe e-mail when you want i would like to meet you all firstname.lastname@example.org more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The Hate That I Loved
I hate that you changed.
I hate that you’re the same.
I hate that you left.
I hate how you’ve stayed.
I hate how I cry.
I hate how you make me smile.
I hate how I miss you.
I hate how I feel.
I hate how it hurts.
I hate that it’s my fault.
I hate that it’s yours.
I hate that I can’t be around you.
I hate how I’ve lost you.
I hate how I’ve found out who you really are.
I hate that I can’t tell you any of this.
But most of all,
I hate how I can’t hate you,
Not even a little.
I hate how I still love you