Reggie fambro mcclain III
What I See - Poem by Reggie fambro mcclain III
I see doom ahead my love
Soon it’s all dead…
I can’t anymore stop and turn my heart.
My love soon they will burn…
Moist fill my eyes
Dead souls with out fears,
My burnt heart.
I buried it in the sea of dead tears
Comments about What I See by Reggie fambro mcclain III
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl