Lovely Companion - Poem by Vashi Pandey
Every morning your warm touch on my lips just makes my day,
fumes of your love refresh me in the bed, where I lay,
Wait of you makes me anxious enough,
once face to face keeping away from u seems really tough.
I hold you as you shiver nervously,
I try to give you a peck when it becomes finally hard,
to resist your personality.
I have you till the very end so passionately,
and you gratify me after every sip,
O' my lovely cup of TEA.
Comments about Lovely Companion by Vashi Pandey
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl