My Birdy - Poem by Vashi Pandey
Birdy my little birdy, love the way you glide,
Like an angel personified.
Your chirping wakes me,
As you sit on a nearby tree,
Singing a song of harmony,
That can never be bought by money.
I miss u as you absence gives pain,
When you don't greet me in rain.
You are so free from all the bounds,
This is sky is your's if not these grounds.
I wish I was the same as you,
Could have opened my wings wide in the open blue.
Bidding farewell to the puppet like life in the world's stage,
Would have never returned to my golden cage.
Singing the melodies of life, have taken rest,
In my own nest, celebrating the nature's fest.
Comments about My Birdy by Vashi Pandey
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl