Vashi Pandey Poems
- Love Birds Two birds met in the sky, as they were flying ...
- My Birdy Birdy my little birdy, love the way you glide, ...
- The Wedding O'moon you are an handsome groom, and the ...
- Journey Of A Seedling A seedling opened it's eyes meekly, ...
- Final Wish Wish I was a flower, would have spread the ...
- Love Books say love exists, science says it is just a ...
- Lovely Companion Every morning your warm touch on my lips ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Vashi Pandey
Two birds met in the sky,
as they were flying high.
Destiny brought them along,
together they wrote a new song.
At first it was a bit hard,
the music was loud at the start,
he was smart and she was shy,
he was rough and she would cry.
Her tears though melted him at last,
they started to fly along so fast,
took long dives in the air so light,
they looked lovely as they took the flight.
He cared for her and she was sure,
they looked pious and looked pure.
They sat for hours saying no words,
lovely doves were thus named love-birds.