Vashi Pandey Poems
- My Birdy Birdy my little birdy, love the way you glide, ...
- Journey Of A Seedling A seedling opened it's eyes meekly, ...
- Final Wish Wish I was a flower, would have spread the ...
- Love Books say love exists, science says it is just a ...
- Lovely Companion Every morning your warm touch on my lips ...
- Nature's Lullaby Lying down on the bed of dew's, I watch ...
- Angel's Eyes Your eyes so calm and bright, like the first ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Vashi Pandey
Birdy my little birdy, love the way you glide,
Like an angel personified.
Your chirping wakes me,
As you sit on a nearby tree,
Singing a song of harmony,
That can never be bought by money.
I miss u as you absence gives pain,
When you don't greet me in rain.
You are so free from all the bounds,
This is sky is your's if not these grounds.
I wish I was the same as you,
Could have opened my wings wide in the open blue.
Bidding farewell to the puppet like life in the world's stage,
Would have never returned to my golden cage.
Singing the melodies of...