Love Birds - Poem by Vashi Pandey
Two birds met in the sky,
as they were flying high.
Destiny brought them along,
together they wrote a new song.
At first it was a bit hard,
the music was loud at the start,
he was smart and she was shy,
he was rough and she would cry.
Her tears though melted him at last,
they started to fly along so fast,
took long dives in the air so light,
they looked lovely as they took the flight.
He cared for her and she was sure,
they looked pious and looked pure.
They sat for hours saying no words,
lovely doves were thus named love-birds.
Comments about Love Birds by Vashi Pandey
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl