Lovers Day - Poem by Regan Rodrigo
The whole world, Without quarrel:
accepted a word, in parralel;
That is 'Love'
By live, celebrate the lovers day in everyday
by love everybody and the nature.....
Comments about Lovers Day by Regan Rodrigo
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda