Loves Secret Code - Poem by Biff McGuire
How do I find that special key?
To the side of you I most long to see?
Is it cut from a metal known only by few?
On a die that the gods made especially for you?
Is it set with a timer I can't figure out?
With a labyrinth hiding the simplest route.
Through your eyes, I see that side of you
and feel that I want to be part of it to.
Is it only from me, that it hides and eludes?
or have other men witnessed mysterious moods
Like a heart that is happy, when taking a chance,
then walking away and refusing the dance.
Avoiding to long; all the needs and desire,
and dousing the embers, extinguish the fire
Comments about Loves Secret Code by Biff McGuire
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda