Lawrence S. Pertillar
Lowered In Value - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Once mediocrity is accepted,
More choose to do less...
Than their best to achieve.
Although complaints to hear,
Are expected and ignored.
Upset many become,
Over the cost and rising prices.
To pay for a quality of life criticized,
As having been lowered in value.
Even though mediocrity to accept it,
Had left no one regretting...
Living their lives to expect nothing more,
Than mediocrity to receive.
Comments about Lowered In Value by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl