Luna - Poem by Rhonda Baker
Luna Luna in the sky
Watching as the night goes by
Like a beacon in the Night
Draw me into your soft light
As your radiance floods the ground
The cold and dew, now me surround
Oh lucky stars to be so near
I wish too that I was there
Can the one's who've gone before see your light?
Or am I alone... here tonight?
Comments about Luna by Rhonda Baker
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl