1/21/09 - Poem by Rhonda Baker
A new day is dawning; the winds of change are in the air
All our burdens have been lifted… Our lives are without care?
Our country is a team; that's made up of you and I
We can't put it on one man, just to simplify
EVERYONE has potential; it doesn't come out of the blue.
One person can be an inspiration, which I do agree is true
As we take this step forward, into a future that is unknown
Remember prosperity doesn't just happen; it is something that is grown
Comments about 1/21/09 by Rhonda Baker
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl