Lust Soft - Poem by Unic Cjonr
Love so tender, burns the flame, into a torrent of fire. I am a wick, always ready to be lit, waxed by the candle of love, my passion pains lust soft, engraved in my mind is your name. You are my spring when it is winter, the last leave you are, when autumn befalls, clear and away, you always are around, you always stay. My kisses to you, my wishes blown to the moon, let us no longer be one, but let us, become two, let us do it soon.
Comments about Lust Soft by Unic Cjonr
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda