Man's Citadel Is Tumbling - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Women are on the march to grow liberal
To love and sex, with men as spectators.
Man would soon beg of his wife minimum
Loyally to ensure that her child is his.
Comments about Man's Citadel Is Tumbling by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda