Edward Kofi Louis
Manjra - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Men, women and children!
Ability to see the light of the truth,
Nurtured with righteous laws,
Justice and Rights to the People! !
Respect and responsibility along the line,
According to righteous morals.
Comments about Manjra by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl