Edward Kofi Louis
Many Are Those - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
The time has been fulfilled!
So, enter in through the narrown gate;
For, wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction! !
But, many are those who go that way.
Comments about Many Are Those by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl