Many Have Striven - Poem by Naveed Akram
I solve the problems of a meaner tyrant
Who lives within the weird domain,
Many have striven.
I see a condemned man after the rise
Of the sun and stars that appear,
Much has been signed.
I look to the heavens with gazing sight,
Of those who hear also hear,
May we surprise the ghosts.
I find in the criminal sky a wondrous sign,
Of an offer that descends and delivers,
Mighty rivers flow beneath you.
Comments about Many Have Striven by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl