Lawrence S. Pertillar
Marriage Changes Things - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
You will never be faithful!
How do I know that?
First of all,
My name is not Brandon.
And those argyle sox,
You said I left the other night...
I may be forgetful...
I did not leave suspenders
In your bathroom last week!
I do wear Old Spice.
But I certainly wouldn't put it
Under the sofa!
These are just but hints...
That you could not be faithful to me!
You say marriage changes things?
It appears you have assisted and allowed...
Many of those changes to occur in here,
Comments about Marriage Changes Things by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl