Kyle Shield Laster
Married - Poem by Kyle Shield Laster
I think I am a victim,
But, oh, who shall I tell:
The man who raped and beat me
Or those pills that made me well?
Shall I tell it to that Overdose
That shook me in the Spring?
Shall I tell all of my demon friends?
I can't give back this ring...
Comments about Married by Kyle Shield Laster
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl