Marry To Carry Than To Tarry - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Woman, you have before you
Two options- to marry, not to marry.
One binds you and the other abandon you.
Either way you are caught.
If married, you suffer.
If not married, you worry.
The worry is more corrosive.
Comments about Marry To Carry Than To Tarry by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl