Lawrence S. Pertillar
Masquerading As A Fool - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
'You are mad! '
I am insane.
And I reserve the right
To change my mind...
Since I recognized that
Long before your compliment.
I am completely at peace with it!
No need to continue,
With your 'show and tell' endeavors.
Unless it provides you with a sense of comfort?
And I will not tell anyone...
Your masquerading as a fool,
Is purely for survival purposes!
Who else is 'nuts'?
Comments about Masquerading As A Fool by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl