Lawrence S. Pertillar
Masquerading Integrity - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Any lie told...
Is just as easy to erase,
As the telling of them,
In the first place.
'I said I was sorry.
What do you expect?
A detailing of my self indulgence?
What I do on my time,
Has nothing to do...
With my masquerading integrity.
And that I am told I do exceptionally well.'
Comments about Masquerading Integrity by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl