Masterful And Powerful - Poem by Naveed Akram
I have a dozen wars in this world,
One of them entices the ones swirled;
A dream works half of the time like tennis,
I have to speak and work and reminisce.
These sleepers are obscure on this land,
For they obliterate and condemn beforehand.
Find the banned brothers of bantering beasts,
I like to see them in their pride, like the priests.
Feel towards the words of the all-powerful,
For they respect as the respectable and masterful.
Comments about Masterful And Powerful by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl