Me - Poem by Tiffany Wolf
With the prettiest blue eyes I've ever seen.
If you take a look,
You'll know what I mean.
With the blushing rosy red cheeks.
I am the dream girl,
That every guy wishes he seeks.
Loving, kind and considerate,
One of the best personalities I've ever known.
I'm very modest,
Bragging isn't something I have often shown.
Volleyball, basketball and softball,
Are all sports I love to play.
Working out and lifting weights,
All week, day after day.
Skills of a pro,
Body of a lady.
Very self conscious,
Avoiding people who seem shady.
And extremely smart.
With such a big heart.
Waiting for someone to fulfill,
My needs, and play with my red hair.
Someone to give me life,
A life that together we could both share
Comments about Me by Tiffany Wolf
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl